Per Massachusetts Department of Public Health guidance (October 13, 2022), masks and face coverings are no longer required for visitors to dental offices.
Please note the following:
- If you or someone in your household has flu-like symptoms, fever, or has reason to think they may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office, please call (978) 745-7363 to check in. A member of our team will call you when we are ready to begin the appointment.
- Parents/guardians are welcome to come inside with each patient but if your child is comfortable being in the office alone, please consider allowing this. We are continuing to limit the capacity of our waiting room.
- The doctor or a member of our team will contact the parent/guardian to discuss the visit. Please try to be available by phone while your child is at the office.
- Please schedule any follow up appointments prior to departure.
Thank you for your continued cooperation with these guidelines.