As the calendar turns from July to August, summer activities are at their peak. No matter what type of summer adventure you’re having, be prepared in case of a dental emergency. Review this short article from the Massachusetts Dental Society that includes important summer safety tips for children’s teeth.
- Be prepared. If you have an emergency while traveling, you’ll want to know where the nearest dentist is located.
- What should you do if a filling or tooth gets broken?
- What should you do if a tooth gets knocked out?
- Should you wear a mouth guard for sports? YES!
- How can pool water affect your teeth?
- Don’t forget to protect your lips with sunscreen!
No matter where your summer adventures take you, have fun!